Tissue Paper Apple Craft
Cute, Easy, and Fun Apple Craft!
This is an easy craft to do with your children and makes an excellent choice for Fall projects and during Apple Month. You can even choose to make a red apple in different shades of red, green apples in various shades of green, and yellow apples in variations of yellow. Then buy the real deal and have them taste the apples. Makes your mouth water, doesn’t it?
- 2 – 8 ½ x 11” white paper
- Apple Template
- Tissue paper squares in green, red, and yellow.
- Paste the tissue paper squares onto one of the white paper sheets.
- Print out theApple Templatee or draw a picture of an apple on white paper.
- Cut along the inside of the apple picture.
- Paste the paper with the apple cut out on top of the paper that has the tissue paper glued to it.
Note: to create a stained glass appearance simply replace plastic wrap with the paper in #1. After the tissue paper has dried continue onto step #2.
© Copyright 2006 Fun and Easy Crafts, LLC. www.KraftyKid.com
Craft kits and clubs for kids of all ages! Permission is granted to reproduce this sheet in its entirety for your personal and non-commercial use.