Superhero Cape Craft
Create Your Own Superhero Cape
Superhero costumes are often colorful so that they look cool and fun and are made to match the superhero’s name and theme. For example, Batman’s costume looks like a large bat and Spider-Man’s looks like a big, oversized spider web pattern. And almost all superhero’s have a cape to call their own. Why not try making your own?
- Plastic or paper disposable tablecloth, large white plastic garbage bag, old sheet or towel or order Kraftykid’s Superhero Cape Craft Kit
- Permanent markers, paint, fabric markers
- elastic cord, ribbon, or cut fabric for ties
- Cut a cape from an old white sheet or towel, or a plastic/paper disposable tablecloth or order a Kraftykid’s Superhero Cape Craft Kit with all the supplies you need to create your Superhero cape.
- Decorate your superhero to match your superhero identity with markers or paint or any other embellishment you want.
- Use a holepuncher to cut two holes at the top of your cape.
- Insert cord, ribbon, or cut fabric as ties.
- Tie your cape and you have a new Superhero identity.
To make things super simple for your superhero, order Kraftykid’s Superhero Cape Craft Kit. It comes with all the supplies you need to create your own Superhero cape.
Check out Kraftykid’s Kid’s Craft of the Month Clubs here.