Solar System Craft
Wanna Learn About Space?
Why not try this fun craft? Simply cut out shapes and color them!
- Black Construction Paper
- Cut out circles to represent the planets and paste onto black paper in order of distance from the sun.
- The nine planets that orbit the sun are (in order from the sun): Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.
- Using chalk, draw many stars in the background.
- Add the sun by drawing it on paper and gluing it to the page.
- Label your planets if you desire to.
©2007 Fun and Easy Crafts, LLC. Fun craft of the month clubs at www.KraftyKid.com.
Permission granted to reproduce this for classroom and personal use only.