Puffy Paint Snowman Craft
Shaving Cream Painted Snowman Art
I love painting with my kids and using this shaving cream technique makes the pictures fun to touch when it’s dry! This is a neat craft made out of shaving cream and glue…It’s like mega puffy paint!
Note: Adult super vision is required with this craft! Please ensure child does not eat the shaving cream or put it in their eyes.
- Blue cardstock
- Shaving cream
- Black paper
- Orange paper
- Small sticks or dried flower stems.
- Mix 1 part shaving cream with 1 part glue.
- Using a paint brush paint the snowman and snow with the glue and shaving cream mixture.
- Cut a hat out of the black paper.
- Cut a nose out of the orange paper.
- Break the raisin apart and use it for the eyes and buttons. If you have small buttons they would work too!
- Add the sticks or dried flower stems to make the arms.
- Let dry.