Minnie Mouse Birthday Craft
Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Purse Craft – Minnie likes her accessories – she is, after all, a girly, girl mouse. Why not make a simple, but fun craft for the girls. Use this pocketbook template to make cute polka dot pocketbooks for the girls to use when hunting for Minnie’s bows.
- Print out the Minnie Mouse purse – template for as many guests as you’re having.
- If the girls are old enough to handle children’s scissors have them cut them out, otherwise cut out the purses ahead of time.
- Fold along the big dotted line. Just tape the outer pocketbook edges together.
- Fold the top (purple with star) along the dotted line and use it as a closure for the purse.
- Punch two holes through both layers along the outer top edges.
- To add a handle attach some string or ribbon.