Lion Paper Plate Craft
This paper plate lion template is a cute, little printable that you can use for March to tie in with the “Out Like a Lion – In Like a Lamb” theme and is great way to teach and reinforce shapes with your kids. We used the smaller dessert plates since it makes it easier to work with and is a perfect size for the little ones. And best yet, it’s a fun and easy kid’s craft to make.
- Kraftykid Out Like a Lion Craft template
- 1 small dessert plate
- Orange Paint
- 2 Googley Eyes
- 3 black chenille stems cut in half
- Print the Kraftykid Out Like a Lion Craft template.
- Cut out the yellow circle and black triangle.
- Paint the outer rim of the paper plate orange and let dry.
- Glue the yellow circle to the inner circle of the paper plate.
- Glue the googley eyes to the yellow face of the lion.
- Arrange three chenille stems in the middle of the lion’s face and glue the triangle nose on top of them. Hold in place and press firmly down.
- Cut the outer rim (painted orange) towards the circle to create a fringe for the lion’s mane. You can turn up some of the edges to make it stand out.