Glass Bulb Christmas Ornament Craft
- Glass Bulb Ornaments
- Acrylic Paints
- Paint Brushes
- Ribbon or Yarn
- Glitter, small bells, small buttons (optional)
- Cup of water (for rinsing paint brushes)
- Paper towels (for blotting the paint brushes)
- Cover the work surface with newspaper
- Paint the ornaments in any design
- Embellish with glitter
- Place small items in the bulb (it makes it jingle)
- When dry, attach the ribbon or yarn to the top
- Hang on the tree
Notes: Be careful when painting the bulb ornaments – they can break.
©Fun and Easy Crafts, LLC. Fun craft of the month clubs at www.KraftyKid.com.
Permission granted to reproduce this for classroom and personal use only.