Easter Chick Handprint Craft
This little yellow Easter chick handprint craft is just too cute! And movable too! We love handprint crafts so much that we try to include one each month. Parents and grandparents love to receive them as gifts and they make great keepsake gifts. The fact that this craft is movable, makes it great fun to play with too.
- 2 sheets of yellow construction paper
- 2 paper fasteners
- 2 large wiggley eyes
- White craft glue
- Trace child’s hands onto yellow construction paper and cut out.
- Print the Kraftykid Easter chick template and cut out the pieces.
- Position the wings (children’s handprints) on the oval with the fingers facing away from the body.
- Attach the wings to the body by pushing the fasteners through the construction paper. Hint: Poke a hole through the paper with a sharp pencil.
- Fold the diamond in half to create the beak and glue one side of the diamond to the oval so that the beak is three dimensional and can open and close.
- Glue wiggley eyes above the beak.
- Position the legs under the oval. When you have them where you want them, glue them in place.
- Glue the feet onto the legs.