Easter Bunny Envelope Craft
Easter Bunny Craft
It’s hard to believe that a simple envelope can make such a cute and functional craft. My sons made these in preschool and I just loved them. Ummm… I mean they just loved them!
- 4”X6” envelope
- Printable Instructions – Click here to get the Easter Bunny Envelope in pdf form
- Lick the envelope shut.
- Turn the envelope up long ways and cut in half.
- On one half, draw the ears and cut them out.
- On the other half draw eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers. (this is the face)
- Glue the ears to the inside of the face half.
- Fill the face half with Easter grass, eggs, and candy!