Child’s Handprint Shamrock Craft
We love making crafts from your child’s handprint. The kids enjoy tracing their hands and putting them into their artwork and they make great keepsakes too! Here’s a cute shamrock for St. Patty’s Day.
- Kraftykid’s free, downloadable Shamrock template
- One, clean hand from your child (or is that an impossible task ?)
- Light green paper for the shamrock leaf
- Coordinating paper for the handprint and stem.
- Paper for mounting
- Print the Kraftykid’s free, downloadable Shamrock template..
- Cut the shamrock pattern out three times from the light green paper.
- Trace your child’s hand 3 times and have them cut out their handprint from the coordinating paper.
- Cut one stem from the coordinating paper.
- Glue the 3 shamrock leaves onto the paper you are using for mounting.
- Glue the stem under the leaves.
- Glue the 3 handprints on top of the shamrock leaves, overlapping slightly.
- Hang where desired.