Masks and headbands are some of our favorite crafts, because the kids get to make them and later wear them. This easy to make bunny rabbit ear headband is a perfect Easter craft to make, plus it’s a great excuse to have a party! Try these bunny ears on for size.
- Tape or stapler
- Print the Kraftykid Bunny Ears template onto heavy cardstock.
- Cut the two strips at the bottom of the template and staple or tape together.
- Cut out both sets of the white ears and pink ears.
- Glue the pink ears inside the white ears.
- Glue the ears inside the band, positioning to fit behind the child’s head.
- Tape or staple the band to fit the child. Cut off any excess.