Did you know that July 1st is Build a Scarecrow Day? We know it’s not Fall, but it is Build a Scarecrow Day, so let’s be silly and get our seasons mixed up and build a scarecrow in summer. We have a little pattern to make the clothes for your scarecrow too, to make it easy for your kids. Just print, color, and glue onto a craft stick. Have children draw a silly face.
- Craft stick
- Raffia, if desired
- Markers (for face)
- Print the Kraftykid Build a Scarecrow Clothes template
- Cut out clothes and have children color with their crayons.
- Glue to the front of the craft stick.
- Draw a face with the markers.
- Glue raffia to the scarecrow if desired.
- Write their name in black permanent marker and don’t forget to add the date!