Bunny Rabbit Ear Headband
Masks and headbands are some of our favorite crafts, because the kids get to make them and later wear them. This easy to make bunny rabbit ear headband is a perfect Easter craft to make, plus it’s a great excuse to have a party! Try these bunny ears on for size.
- Tape or stapler
- Print the Kraftykid Bunny Ears template onto heavy cardstock.
- Cut the two strips at the bottom of the template and staple or tape together.
- Cut out both sets of the white ears and pink ears.
- Glue the pink ears inside the white ears.
- Glue the ears inside the band, positioning to fit behind the child’s head.
- Tape or staple the band to fit the child. Cut off any excess.