Animal Craft Stick Puppets
Make Zoo Animals Puppets with Popsicle Sticks
Children will get to practice their cutting and gluing skills while learning more about wild animals. There are lots of variations to do with this craft. We opted to decorate popsicle sticks with a tiger print and make a tiger popsicle puppet. You can make two copies and glue onto cardstock and use for memory games too.
- Popsicle craft stick
- Orange paint
- Black permanent marker
- Kraftykid animal stick puppet faces template.
- a printer
- Print out two copies of the Kraftykid animal stick puppet faces template.
- Paint the craft stick orange and let dry. You might need two coats.
- Use the black marker to create tiger stripes.
- Cut out the animals.
- Have children match the animals into piles so there are two of each animal.
- Glue the stick between the two matching animal heads to be used as a puppet.