Angry Bird Moveable Puppet
Kids are using video games earlier and earlier and Angry Birds seems to be one of their all time favorites. Here is a Angry Bird puppet that they can make that will move.
- Kraftykid Angry Bird Moveable Puppet template
- 2 paper fasteners
- Two red feathers, if desired
1. Print theKraftykid Angry Bird Moveable Puppet template and cut out the pieces (body, beak, eyes, eyebrows, tan circle, and legs.)
2. Glue the pieces to look like the Angry Bird, (3 tail feathers, eyes, eyebrows at a slant, tan circle, and beak).
3. Fasten the legs at the bottom of the bird’s body using the paper fasteners.
4. Add red feathers at the crown of the head, if desired.
5. Have the children move the bird’s legs side to side.